when is the right time to kiss her

d_agra

hi guys

he is the situation, got out of a long relationship and i really like this girl and she likes me. We have been open with each other about our feelings and know that we like each other. We have been seeing each other a lot and we have been huggin, holdin hands, touching etc. It feels like we are going out but we talking it slow cause she doesnt want to hurt my ex girlfriend feelings and also she is afraid that if i see my ex again i will have feeling for her. On monday i was in the park with her, she was laying on me..i turned my face to the left when she moved it towards her..my lips where so close to her and she said laughing its too soon! but i wasnt trying to kiss her, she pushed my face towards her.One question is do you think she was about to kiss me but had second thought and realise it was too soon>?Second question how long should i wait until i try to kiss her? Third question do girl really like when i guy makes the first move to kiss them or it doesn't matter?

thanks in advance guys!!!

please make the first move!!!!!! the girl will be waiting for it, and she was motioning u towards her as a sign she wants it, but id say just said that to reassure u she wudnt kiss u if u werent ready, but do it, ull both be so pleased. I think u shud while hugging her maybe kiss her on the cheek as u do it, then gradualli get to the lips, cos a cheek peck is still friendli and if u do i when your hugging its more intimate. Girls definateli want guys to make the first move, but take it slowly, and make a bit of a joke out of it like say 'gee u've got a hott 'backside' ' ! take it kool and itll be fine!!!!goodluck!!!!!