[Pls Help] Don't know where I stand (Long read)

ksk0_0

Even though it's Long read.. please help me out everyone

Alright so heres the situation.

This girl I've known since last year, we pretty much hit it off really well - we had no ideas in our minds about each other last year and basically, I was sort of a shyguy last year. This year, everything has changed - I'm REALLY outgoing and not afraid to speak out or anything. I'm really enthusiastic and all that, like for example; say my school team was playing a game, and me and my friends decide to run around the field (AROUND, not ON) cheering our school on, I'd do it, even though I sort of make myself look like a fool - I've figured out that High School is basically fun. You know how people say "High school is the best 4 years of your life"? Thats exactly right.

ANYWAYS, back on topic about the girl. This year, being the enthusiastic crazy person that I am, she started to like me; Ever since last year and such, we've always flirted and chatted with each other (Note: both of us are huge flirts) I know her very well as does she knows me.

Her friend told me she liked me so I decided to ask her out since I also liked her back.

About 2 weeks ago, I asked her on the phone if she wanted to go out to a movie, and she changed that to a double date with a couple of friends. At first, her response on the phone was a quiet yes - so with sarcasm, I asked again what she said - she responded with a louder yes and seemed excited. But on the night of the double date, I wasn't able to go because we planned it too late and the timing was all wrong. She has been busy since then and I asked just a couple nights ago if she wanted to go out some place this weekend, she said sure. It's been almost a week and I don't know if she remembers still - things have been sort of tiny bit awkward at school between me and her, but I always talked and found a way to get her to speak out with the same attitude and expression that she used to be before I found out that she liked me. So I was planning to re-do that double date this friday with abit of Mini-Putt(Glow in the dark - should be fun) along with going to the movies.

Like I said, I'm very outgoing and crazy but when it comes to girls and relationships - I'm like.. 75% of what I usually am.. I sort of shy out tiny bit and go crazy in my head of what to do..

I'm not sure how I should ask her again if she remembers and if we are still a go for this friday.. I have a class with her tomorrow so... answers would be good ASAP..

Thanks in advance.

I apologized to her that same night when she phoned me after and asked me why I didn't come. I told her I couldn't get there because the whole timing/planning was wrong (we planned it the day before) and they planned it at the time when I had a soccer game going on and they reminded me of the movie time right before I left.

I'm a pretty laid back - relaxed guy so I was thinking along the lines of "so we still goin out for this weekend?" but I don't know if shes already made plans or something..