Begged was so needy

Begged my ex so much to get back with me for like 5 months. She came back but left again. she told me that she was getting over me and that she wanted me to leave her alone. I dunno it hurts so bad. we went out for 4 years. Do you think she just feels this way because I haven't given her a chance to miss me? I'm a week into no contact. the longest I've gone at home. Pretty sure she favourited a tweet last night on my twitter. I didn't speak to her about it. Just going to keep in no contact. I am healing etc. I really love her. She said she wants to be with me in the future and she loves being with me but she can't get over me cheating on her. Do you think no contact and space will help her heal?

When she came back to me, she broke down crying because she was with another guy. She had sex with him a lot and knew how much it would hurt me. I totally forgave her for it. I told her I loved her and that the past is the past and we can move past it. For me her doing that was worse than cheating. She still left though, after about a week, saying she couldn't get over me kissing a girl when I was 18. I know the world doesn't work like and eye for and eye. I kind of hope with time she will see how much I love her and how forgiving I was not to make a deal out of it.

Archived