Woah93

So just broke up with GF cause I didn't like how distant she started to become toward me, and I have my standars too... even though I dumped her I am overcome with second thoughts doubts etc and I am pulled into chaos atm... what's the most efficient way to deal with the nostalgia, the missing her feeling and the 'but what if we can still make it work' things? I can't eat, can't sleep and I've started chainsmoking, not the most healthy way to deal with things >_

We had a lot of arguments lately and even though she always used to say I was everything to her, she loved me and she never felt this way about anyone before, lately after we had a big fight about what we want for our future, to which she could not give a straight reply cause it 'scared her', instead of talking it out she started shutting me out and ignoring me, I tried and tried to talk but she responded that her feelings changed she had doubts but still wanted to be with me and work it out, after which she kept shutting me out and ignoring me.

I suddenly snapped with clarity that if someone can suddenly lose all feelings just like that she was never all in like I was to begin with, so I stopped begging, stopped pleading, stopped trying to make it work, I send her a message wishing her the best in life and that I'm sorry things happened this way, but that I am saying goodbye...

Anyway now I'm sitting here kind of in shock and the reality hasnt hit me yet so I'm bracing myself for a very painful period ahead of grief and loss, and I know that I will be tempted to check back to see if it can still work.... any advice?>

You send her a message..........that's how you end things?....are you a man or a mouse? If that's how you handle yourself I'm not surprised she pulled away. That was a chickens**t thing to do.

You never mention in your post how you felt about her....it was all about the way she felt about you. I'm guessing by the way you dumped her that you didn't love her.

We talked on the phone for hours about this, and it was always about how I felt. This message was done after a very painful week of talking. She did not want to talk over the phone anymore and kept avoiding it. You don't know the details, so don't be too quick to judge.

I don't know she is sending me a lot of responses but I can't even bring myself to look. It will hurt too much, I fear I may reply again and start trying to get back together immediatly. I guess after all this time being me trying to reconnect something just snapped and now I can't even bring myself to look at what she is sending me...

I don't know she is sending me a lot of responses but I can't even bring myself to look. It will hurt too much, I fear I may reply again and start trying to get back together immediatly. I guess after all this time being me trying to reconnect something just snapped and now I can't even bring myself to look at what she is sending me...

Put the phone on airplane mode. Rest and eat. No need to suffer anymore.. The relationship is over.

Archived