Not sure what this means.

After oral stimulating my girlfriend and her looking as though she was enjoying it. I have noticed that she often turns to me after and says I CANT MOVE.... and just lies next to me... This is a while after foreplay..

Is this a good sign...

Does it mean she has had orgasms or multiple orgasms.

Stupidly I asked her did you cum and she often said yes and often no but she did kind of sounded like letting go or letting off during me fingering her.

Does any of this mean she was satissfied.

Well only she will know if she had them or not, though there are other signs you can look for - flushed face and chest, dilated pupils, contractions in her vaginal walls, her body may often clench up as she orgasms - but in my opinion if you are having sex, you should be able to talk about sex with your partner and that means finding out what makes them orgasm!

I agree with Ray Kay,

It is not stupid if you ask her if what you are doing is pleasing her. If you guys are having sex you should feel comfortable enough with each other to talk about it.

From my experience being so relaxed you don't want to move around after sex is a good thing, but go ahead and find that out for yourself.

I am sensing that she was so relaxed by what you were doing that she didn't want to move and lose that state that she was in at the moment. You know how when you are asleep and awake at the same moment, you dont want to move and wake up from that dream like state, it would be as if you had hypnotized her with what you had done sexually to her, does that make sense??

Women aren't like men in that there is a really clear boundary between getting off and not getting off, she was in the zone....