I need help i can not heal!!!

I seriously need advice, i found out ex is still making snap chat videos about me and such, i confronted her about it and she swares it was not to bash me it was her cousin making fun of her how she always gets broken up with? Heres the catch her other cousin is in the hospital which is where the video takes llace a hospital waiting room..... her cousin has cancer why am i still a topic? She than invites me to her shore house party the next day which i declined due to not seeing it be a good idea. I was than informed she made out with some guy there who came in his pants from the kiss LMAO. So my question is she doing this cause she is missing me or to torture me!? I am not falling into this trap again just would love to know Why

I have!!!!! But since the cut off she joined MY Fire dept, told my friend she wanted to tell me about a kitten we got together is pregnant but ive been ignoring her, and than i find out she made a vid on how her cousin was trying to make fun of her app and than she invites me down the shore?

working together is hard.... i did that. you have to put your coldest face on. only respond to her if it's about work. be mean if you have to. don't look her in the eye. don't speak to her or about her. act as if she is not even there. don't talk to her friends. don't talk to anyone that knows her unless they respect that she is NOT A TOPIC.

Delete and block her snapchat (I never used snapchat but I suppose that like in other social media it is possible to block and delete). Checking her social media and maintaning contact with her is what's delaying your healing progress.

I have!!!!! But since the cut off she joined MY Fire dept, told my friend she wanted to tell me about a kitten we got together is pregnant but ive been ignoring her, and than i find out she made a vid on how her cousin was trying to make fun of her app and than she invites me down the shore?

Then tell your friend(s) not to tell you anything about her even if she asks because you need time and space to heal. If they're good friends they'll understand. She doesn't seem to be interested in your well being or she would leave you alone and let you heal without these lame manipulation tactics that she knows confuse you and increases your willingness to contact her.

Archived