Please someone advice me

Jessyca4

I have been doing the no contact rule since my boyfriend of 4 years broke up with me first week of may cos I did not get my visa to join him in Canada ...he said he could no longer wait for me ....I did not block him but I changed my numbers but today I decided d check my old sim and I found out that he sent a message tho before I changed my number he asked if we could still be friends n I said ok but I still went off ...now he is asking if am ok n what is happening to my numbers that he has been trying to reach me asking what is happening .....please what do u guys think he wants cos I dnt wanna get hurt n I dunno what to reply to his message cos am still hurt .

If you think its going to hurt you by replying, then dont reply. And if you dont want to be friends, then dont be friends. By asking you if you want to be friends it means that its over. I dont know much of the relationship but you are going to be okay even if he is not romantically in your life. In fact, this is probably the best thing to happen to you because you have room in your life for someone better. I know it hurts and it sucks and Im sorry. Cry if you must, but know that you are going to be okay.. you will find happiness again.

If you think its going to hurt you by replying, then dont reply. And if you dont want to be friends, then dont be friends. By asking you if you want to be friends it means that its over. I dont know much of the relationship but you are going to be okay even if he is not romantically in your life. In fact, this is probably the best thing to happen to you because you have room in your life for someone better. I know it hurts and it sucks and Im sorry. Cry if you must, but know that you are going to be okay.. you will find happiness again.

Thank you so much 😊

Archived