If it looks like a duck, and acts like a duck....

Dotty76

My partner if 12 years and I are having some issues. I know he's not physically cheating but he's receiving photos from a friend sun bathing, he dreams about her feet (his thing), and he flirts outrageously​ when we out with her. I have said that it hurts me that when she's around that he doesn't even know if exist and he still will not change his behaviour.

Am I right to think this this is wrong?

He flirts with her in front of you and tells you he dreams about her feet? He lets her send him provocative pics of her?

I find this very disrespectful and I agree that this not right.

What does he tell you when you confront him?

My partner if 12 years and I are having some issues. I know he's not physically cheating but he's receiving photos from a friend sun bathing, he dreams about her feet (his thing), and he flirts outrageously​ when we out with her. I have said that it hurts me that when she's around that he doesn't even know if exist and he still will not change his behaviour.

Am I right to think this this is wrong?

Don't second guess your feelings. If this makes you feel uncomfortable then that's what it is.

He apparently continues to do it in spite of the fact you've told him it makes you feel uncomfortable.

What does he say when you tell him?

Sometimes we need to be willing to walk away when someone is blatantly disrespectful and doesn't

care how it makes us feel. It's also usually indicative of other things going on in the relationship

Archived