need your comments

now i know that im not the most attractive guy on the planet. im the next most attractive. haha, i got jokes. well i decided to look women in the eyes, and at first they take their eyes off, then eventually make contact. and when they do, all they want to do is look me in the eyes. and i look right back at them. so i want to know what this translates to in lady language. this better be good.

Eye contact can be critical in terms of communication... The secret is to know when it goes from eye contact to a staredown... The fact that they are returning the eye contact is good news, but again, watch that you don't turn it into some kind of contest (unless you and she are having fun seeing who looks away first)...

What you can do is keep their gaze, then you look away and then look at them again... There is a good chance they will pick up on this and do the same thing in return.... This can help lead to those moments where you are staring into each others eyes, making a connection deeper than just 'eye contact...' ;-)

Initial strong eye contact is an indicator of attraction. Staring/Strong eye contact usually means one of two things: she's either very pissed off at you, or she finds you attractive (or a more rarity, she finds that you look extremely different from the majority of the population and finds it interesting/intriguing, in which case this probably isn't good).

After you get that eye contact, don't hesitate to approach her and strike up a conversation. The odds are in your favor when you have the ability to read body language.