Is it time to call it quits?

Tom Mellor

Me and this girl have a very strong relationship with each other. we are practically a couple just have not made it 'official' yet. We usually see each other and talk a lot at school every day and then we will practically text all evening. I have taken her out on a couple of dates and each one ended with a kiss and early more at one point. Lately she has started working and started revising and seems to have lost interest in texting me. I don't expect her to be texting me all the time but a short reason as to why she is not texting would be nice. I don't want to come across as needy. I was going to ask her to be in a relationship on Monday but she had to work and I really don't want to do it over text and would rather ask her out in person. I don't want to torture her either. Before the texting was very balanced and both of us gave equal amounts of effort but the past few days I have been making most of the effort, I don't know whether she's just too busy or she has lost interest in me?

Hey Tom, I've read what you have said, and study and work at the same time is demanding. However, there are a few hypotheticals that could arise from what you have said. Is there a chance that she is interested in another man. Sorry to be so blunt, but that almost always seems to be why a girl seems to 'drop of the face of the earth' when it comes to communication.

Archived