he feels guilty so now what??!

hey everyone. okay you know my thing with my ex/bf. basically we went out (first relationship for both of us) for 9 months. it ended we were separated for about 6 months and then we started flirting like CRAZZY and discussed how we still have feelings for eachother but dont want to get back into the seriou srelationship. just when we feel like it we sepnd time together. anyways, at first it was going well. the day after that converstaion, we made out. then a week went by before makng out again. then march break came which was also my birthday he just wished me and although talking alot bout what to get me he didnt get me anything. but ya...anways week back after march break we didnt spend any time together. now i know he enjoys making out with me and i showed him quite a few days that i was available but he amde excuses. now i was talking to his friend who im sort of gettnig close to...and im like honeslty do you tihnk he likes me and hes like yes. and im like why and hes like because he talks about you all the time and he tells me he has feelings for you. and im like okkk and hes like but he feels guilty about something but doesnt know what. anyways this was like last week so yesterday i was talking to him again and telling him how his behavior was making me wonder and hesl ike okay i cant see you this stressed. that he feels guilty because he thinks he using you. and i just wanna have fun and i like the way things are its juts i need to know where i satnd. i dont want to tell him anything because i dont want to look as if im desperate and care soo much ya no? but the fact he feels guilty--okay so he cares and he tells his friend that he likes me but he thinks that i want a solid realtionship. at the beginning i told him i didnt but now hes basically avoiding me. i dont know what to do! helppp!

First off I think it's great that he feels as if he "used" you- for make out sessions. I think making out it great and all, but I like to do it with the person that I am with or going to be with. Since he is guilty then more than likely it is because he doesn't want you to think that he's like that because he isn't. In other words he's not going to go around just making out with people left and right and feels guilty for not being able to be with you but making out. I am trying to put my thoughts into words, probablynot being too clear. Do you want a relationship with him? I think that you should not answer that too quickly. Think about it, and then tell him your feelings.

lol thanx for your reply. well...ya i agree in a way its a good tihng he feels guilty, just proves hes just as great as i thought he was!! grrrrr!! lol jks but ya...i know that both of us dont want a relationship right now. we dont want the wating by the locker and walking to class. when you're in the same school its really tough because you feel forced to spend a lot of time togther. we both are at the point where we are bored, we still like eachother and are just having fun. but i think he feels that i may be taking it more seriously i dont know. its just i dont know what to do now. because i dont want to tell him anything because then he'll know i know or he'll think i care. and i dont want him to think that. lol. ya so anything else!! lol

Yeah it is always hard not being with someone that you use to be with and having to go to school with them. Especially if you two still make out. But if it bothers him that much then just stop. Maybe he does want more, maybe you two need to think about re-opening the relms of you relationship.