Should I stop or not?

I want to give my g/f an orgasm, but shes scared and makes me stop everytime right before she orgasms. Later, she'll say she wished I hadnt stopped.

I know the only way that she'll get over being scared is if I just dont stop, but im scared to not stop b/c I dont want to scare her anymore then she already is.

What should I do? I told her next time I wouldnt listen and she said ok, but I dunno if I should do that. What do you suggest?

I think, that if she wants you to keep going and give her an orgasm, then you should, and if she gets mad at you for giving her one... then that's her bad, because she agreed, but I don't recommend going against just anything she says. You have to know where to draw the line on what you can and can't do in the bedroom, and you and her have to do that together.

Dont stop. I was like that. I made my ex stop as I was a bout to come. I regretted it after every time too. I dont know what it was. Not fear. Its more the feeling that you cant take anymore. Its not exactley pain. I think its cos you dont know its worth waiting out. So, before you get down to business tell her your not going to stop and if she agrees dont stop, unless shes hitting or shouting at you or something. I mean just see what happens. You obviously care about her if your writting about this here. Have fun.

if shes never had one shes probably very scared of the concept. a couple ways to get thru this are to eitehr a) make her come b) convince her to make herself come; Just don't make her feel bad about it, if you blame her or make her feel guilty the situation will get a lot worse. I read earlier on the boards of a girl with a similar problem, every time she would be ready to come she would get afraid and pull back; her boyfriend solved that problem by tieing her to the bed with hankercheifs, she said she enjoyed it. I would definetely talk to her before trying that though.

• 8 months later...