I'm usually the one to help people but I have a lot on my mind right now and I'm very irritable, but maybe its just PMS. However, I gotta clear my mind of everything that is cluttering it.

I'm in a lovely relationship. I love my Goofy dearly and with all of my heart, soul and mind. That's all there is to say about it. He's everything I've ever hoped for and I don't think I could get anyone better.

However, my first love, Jacques, is always telling me how he loves me and that I'm his good luck charm and that what Goofy and I have is only temporary b/c I'm going to marry him and have his babies. Yes, I love him but I'm no longer in love with him. When we were together, I fell hard for him, real hard. He did something stupid, he now has a record for selling cannibis. He stopped talking to me b/c he was embarrased and thought that I was upset with him because I warned him the day before that if he tried to do that he would get caught and he didn't listen to my warnings. So when he moved he didn't tell me the new address or the new # and I was devastated b/c I couldn't get in contact with him. Well, after two years of no convo I finally got over him. Oh by the way he's always lived in PA so this has always been a long-distance relationship. So how do we know each other? He's my brother's god brother so he's always been in and out of the Chi.

There is also this guy that I grew up with talking to me. We called ourselves a couple for about a day about a year or two ago. I like him but not like that. He's more like my bro but I think he wants more than that but I'm not going to assume anything.

Now back to my Goofy, he is, like I said, practically perfect. He does little things that are really irritating, (he's attached to his video games and he'll ignore me when he's playing them, he gives to much time to is ex, the way he chews that damn gum, etc.) but if you think your mate is perfect you don't know them well enough and I know that. I would tell him what's going on in my head but I don't want him to think he has to worry about me straying from him to either of the other guys.

Like I said I really don't know what's wrong with me or why I'm upset/irritable. I guess I just needed to vent.

Jaiva