Limbo state, confused.

It has been a week now since my ex-broke up with me and kicked me out of the house. She says she needs time and space to think and still hasn't given me an answer as to what is going on. I love this woman with my whole heart. Most of the issues were on me with neglect or appreciation.

This has been the longest week of my life. We were together 5 years to just have her do this hurts to the core. I have since been going to a psychologist to get my past issues fixed and also relationship problems that were addressed, for me, but also hoping she sees me trying my hardest to make her coming back worth it.

Weirdly, the two night after the breakup I came back over and stayed those two nights and she said she felt safe and comfortable in my arms as she fell asleep on my chest both nights.

I am so scared to lose this woman that has brought so much joy and happiness into my life. I keep asking her if she has come to a conclusion she just keeps saying she needs space to think.

This breaks my heart.

Update, I contacted her several days ago and she said, "Insert my name" It hasn't even been a week. I need some space, stop pushing me." Well, I hope this is a good sign that she isn't at least done, as of right now I have been in a 2 day NC so far.

I also sent her a picture of the Psychologists business card showing her I am going after these changes in a serious manner.

It has been a week now since my ex-broke up with me and kicked me out of the house. She says she needs time and space to think and still hasn't given me an answer as to what is going on... she said, "Insert my name" It hasn't even been a week. I need some space, stop pushing me." .

Give her space, go NC until SHE calls you. In the meantime focus on you, continue with your psychologist. Make your own journal and write the things you want to tell her, new goals for yourself (don't send the notes, just write them for your own use)

This part is the hardest, but continue with NC.

Archived