Okay, nowadays I have been feeling a lot like being taken for granted for everything. Like, I have problems in my relationship regarding a new fd of hers whom she think is good, but is actually the type of just go and scr@w her and then goodbye sorts of.

When I told my gf about the guys character and some proofs which I gave to her, she is not believing it.. i mean she is now confused whether to believe me or her new fd who says that he is not guilty and I am putting a wrong blame on him so that I break her fdship with him... (he is a brat).

Now after all this and the previous fights and conflicts regarding that guy she thinks that I would understand what her actions and thoughts meant.

I mean I have told her a thousand times that I dont like her hanging out with this guy too much and to stop considering to be such a good person whom she can now never come accross, but she still thinks that I am wrong (cause of the distance and I dont know that guy as well as she does).

Now I dont know what to do. I mean she says that her new fd would be her Best Friend forever... (she said this when she sort of said this aggresively to me in a restaurant). On hearing this, I asked what am I, she says that I am her forever (and then she stopped actually). I mean right now she is just not understanding me and not believing me, but taking me for granted that i am her forever boy friend etc... i would love to be but her actions seem to stop me cuz they just dont show it.

How do I stop her from feeling this way for me -- the granted feeling that I am there for her forever (I am, but all i am asking her right now is to give me more attention, more faith and belief than that new fd of hers).