whoami33

My ex girlfriend left me yet cant seem to get over me? I feel like the feelings are still there obviously, but she can't seem to move on, she's been posting a lot of sad quotes and even told me herself after I reached out after a month of no contact " don't you think I'm trying to move on too???" .. I'm so confused because she's the one who broke up w me, shouldn't she have moved on the moment she left me with a sense of relief? Why does she still have feelings for me, I was a terrible person..

Also after she seen that all these girls are hitting on me she totally went off on me telling me to block her, delete her, etc so I did .. I said ok and blocked her off everything ..

Reason why we broke up was due to my alcohol addiction (which I quit drinking and taking aa classes so don't bash me for it I'm working on it) I would come home drunk and argue with her over the phone for any little thing being blackout drunk and she finally had enough after giving me enough chances..

I wish to reconcile and become friends sometime in the future once I'm more stable and solid in knowing that I can control myself and comeplety stay away from alcohol ..

I feel so bad because this girl was so innocent before she met me, even loved me enough to give up her virginity, I was her first love and the death of my cousin made me spiral down and lose myself to alcohol ..

Yeah your right, she was still immature.. I was 21 at the time and she was 19.. she really didn't know how to communicate well with me which led to even more dramatic arguments.. she would give me attitude and I'd be like "baby what's wrong, let's talk about it. What's going on through your mind?" And she would just reply with a "nothing I don't want to talk about it" .. idk maybe I need someone older who knows how to handle situations when it gets tough, not just blow me off like that when I'm trying to do all the work..

Archived