I know we both need to move forward and he doesn't want to

Long story short.. my ex and I have been involved for almost 2 years. Not gonna lie I cheated once and he forgave me. I thought it was because that's who he is, just forgiving but actually he's just obsessed with me and we're toxic toward each other. I've seen other people, we try the friend thing but the feelings are still kinda there. But he asks me who I'm seeing and sleeping with and gets mad at the truth. And I've done him wrong but he wants me around. Tells me if I stop talking to him I never loved him. But I don't think its healthy to depend on each other for emotional . This is a lot I know. I struggle with boundaries, he's even told me I should be giving him head to make him happy when I said it makes me uncomfortable. How do I end it without feeling like ?

Stop talking about your dating and sex life with an ex. Delete and block him go no contact. It's not going to go from toxic to best friends.

Why are you tolerating this disrespect? Read up on 'controlling relationships' and 'abusive relationships'.

we're toxic toward each other. we try the friend thing. he asks me who I'm seeing and sleeping with and gets mad at the truth. he's even told me I should be giving him head to make him happy when I said it makes me uncomfortable.
Stop talking about your dating and sex life with an ex. Delete and block him go no contact. It's not going to go from toxic to best friends.

Why are you tolerating this disrespect? Read up on 'controlling relationships' and 'abusive relationships'.

You're absolutely right... even when I was homeless for a while he asked if I would be doing sexual things in between me breaking down over my situation. I've always forgiven it the disrespect has been mutual but it's time to let go... blocking for good

Archived