Would a guy persue a girl for a long time just for sex?

penda

Hi,

I just wanted to know your takes on this. Why would a guy try to persue a girl for over a year? I know usually it means that he likes her for some reason. But is it possible that a guy would do this for purely sexual reasons? I would think that if a guy wanted sex, he could get it from anywhere, especially if he's desired by many girls.

What do you all think? This same question can be applied to a girl persuing a guy as well.

I cant really answer as I am in teh same posistion a male friend of mine has been pursuing me for 4 years as I was with someone else and wanted to respect me in the relationship. Now its over and he is very wantign to get with me. I dont know whether its just sex or just wanting me. He calls every day - when he says he wiill, pays for everythign when we go out. He is a pleasant guy and polite, funny etc intelligent but I dont know I am scared f getting into something else. Anyway I am straying waaaay off the subject here..

For sexual reasons?? Maybe its a good test to not give it up sexually and see how he reacts... Thats what I am doing...

This guy I know has said he cares for me enough he wont push - so maybe thats my answer. In your case I would wait and see..I know someone that pursued me quietly for a few years and all I think it was was sex. So everyone is different.

I hope you find your answer soon!x

Sophia Jane x

if i had to go after a girl for a year i would want more then sex for sure, i would have to really want to be in a relationship with that person... i dunno i don't get any of the girls i want ... i always get the bad ones that just end up hurting me....weird.. ne girl i pursued i never get...lol... this really has made me think actualy

As a guy I find it very strange to imagine pursuing someone for a year just to have sex with them - let alone four years. If I had a quiet flame going for one girl for four years, then I'd be baffled by the girl having any belief that I was looking for sex instead of love. It would almost be an insult.