A week ago my gf (of 5 months spending nearly every day together, probably why we argued a lot) broke up with me saying we argued to much and that it didnt feel the same as it used 2, i left her house giving her a quick hug and that was it really. The next day i get a txt saying she really missed me and she didnt know if she had made the right decision, i replied saying that i'd give her time and space so she could realise what she wanted to which she agreed.

The next 3 days i gave her space but she kept coming to find me, she saw me around a few times and came upto me for hugs, i gave a quick hug back, spoke quickly and then said i had to go and that id speak to her later. Well for these 3 days she cried almost non stop, she kept texting saying she thinks she made the wrong decision.

The friday just gone she invited me over to see her before she went on a week long skiing holiday. I agreed as i was missing her a little too and saying no would have upset her again. She kept hugging me and kissing me, i didnt resist because i love her and saw it as we were back together. I then had to leave for work, i left with us both saying we loved eachother and that we would miss each other. I txt her that night to see how her journey was going, she txt back talking generally and after me asking what was happening with us she replied that she wasn't sure what she wanted still.

3 days straight she kept txting me. One the 2nd night i txt saying are we completally over because it seemed like it from what she was txting but she asked for more time saying she wasn't sure what she wanted still. Yesterday (4th day) she didnt text at all.

Im so confused what is going on, i love her so much and she says she still loves me but yet she isn't sure if she wants to be with me or not. I need a proper answer because i cant get over her until she says its over and if she wants to be with me still all well and good. What is she trying to do to me? I have had so many sleepless nights and i have lost my appitite. She knows that i love her and i miss her but i dont want to let it on to much because i dont want to sound desperate.

I really want to talk to her properly because texting is doing my head in, it is so annoying.

Any advice as to what she may be thinking at the moment and as to what i should do would be greatly appreciated

Thankyou

Nix the text messaging. Too often people with technology at their fingertips lack the ability to think about what they are saying or what they mean. The yo-yo she has you on is unfair. Ask her to met you for lunch and ask her to be honest with you. If she says she's is not sure how she feels again then it may be best to be friends for awhile, allow each other to hang out with your friends and see how you feel after a couple of weeks. Make a commitment to only speak in person or on the phone.