I don't understand ANYTHING or ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really upset right now so excuse me. My mother goes and calls my ex and talks to her tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then doesn't understand why I am upset! I told her that she crossed a line and I didn't like it( i was gone out to play pool with my brother at the time) What is wrong with her??????????

I have enough STUFF to deal with to not worry that she is gonna call her.....I am doing all I can not to after she has been such a bit*h to me!!!!!!!!! Why does she not understand????????? Then she comes to me telling me that Misty still loves me(and she is already seeing someone else 2 days after we break up.... come on give me a break) what was she thinking??????I soooooooooooooo feel like I am her mother and she is my daughter!!!!!! I love my mama but WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?????????????

The thing is....last night ( i write in a journal) I said what were you doing? She said reading your notes.....I didn't like that and let her know it! And tonight she calls her.....she tells me that she doesn't want me back with her b/c she took a part of me that she misses....i just can't understand. Misty called me all kind of names in the past and I don't understand why she would want to call her! She is suppose to be MY mother.....I dont' care....if someone calls your daughter fat and ugly why would you want to call them and still be "friends" with them??????

I can see your very upset, and you should be. Whatever happed between you and your partner is your besiness and your mom has no right to interfare...she should be more concerned with you and your feelings right now!!!!!!!!!!!........

On the other hand, did you ask her why she called?????? Maybe she saw you hurting and just wanted to help. Maybe you haven't opened up to her fully and she feels in the dark about what happened. No matter how old you get, your mom will always be concerned and will do anything she can to take pain away from her baby.......please don't be too hard on your mom, I am sure her intention was pure.

But, talk to her.....set the boundary, explain that you love her but right now you need her to be there to support you while you get over your relationship. Also that as much as you love her and appreciate her concern, your relationship is your business and you are old enough to haddle it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!