Having sex, and girl orgasming..

hey

i have never had sex with my gf but i have put my fingers in the same spot and have been told that it feels terrible. will she feel the same way when we are having sex or is it different?

secondly,

when i am fingering my girlfriend she says that it feels really good but it never leads to an orgasm other then once. she says it will take too long..anyway to decrease the amount of time? maybe more foreplay?

thanks alot

I'll give you a girls perspective.

From my point of view, fingering is not all that much fun. First of all--fingernails. Second of all, I think really the appeal of sex is feeling the pressure of something shaped like a penis (which obviously fingers are not).

My suggestion (and this is entirely contingent on what your gf likes) would be to focus more on clitoral stimulation. Does she masturbate? Ask her what works for her and then try that.

I agree with tinkerbell, going straight in with the finger, probably would hurt. You need to work her up a bit, not only to relax her but to also encourage her natural lubrication. Loads of foreplay, and teasing around the genitalia, concentrating more on stimulating the clitoris. Take your time, there's no rush. If she enjoys this, she will be more able to enjoy your fingers.

If you take your fingers just inside the vagina, slowly run one, two or three up the anterior wall, to just behind the clitoris, and stimulate with a slight "come hither" movement then you will be in the right area for the g-spot. Doing this while stimulating the clitoris with your thumb or combining it with cunnilingus will usually give her a more intense orgasm than penetration alone

I have to agree with Rosex on this one, the one surefire way to drive a woman up the wall with pleasure, or at least with my girlfriend, is G-spot stimulation and combined with teasing her clit, it is a definite way to give her an earth shattering orgasm. Just make sure your fingers are nice and wet before touching her clit, the skin is very sensitive, and it doesn't provide it's own lubrication, so wet your finger with saliva... or something before touching it, and same goes for insertion, no girl likes anything rubbing her dry inside of there.