toughest ever point

i really am in crisis point , look at other entries to detils of relationship - but i live close to this woman & i guess there was always a chance of this but ......i have just had dinner in the pub & saw her park over the road with my replacement fella- can u imagine the rage inside me right now - i hadtoo leave & come home gonna take a sleeping pill & try to block it out but i know hes there right now !!!!!!!!!!!!

toughest ever for me this one

I am so sorry that you had to see/deal with this right now. It was bound to happen but still, that doesn't really help when it does and there is no way you can prepare yourself for it.

I remember back some time ago, when my ex and I were still seeing each other but dating other people. I was out with some friends, a guy was amongst our group who was very attractive, but I wasn't "with" him. We went to see a movie and who shows up with a date that I couldn't even BEGIN to compare too? I got so upset that I had to leave, I went home and tried to read, watch a movie, anything to take my mind off of it. Finally, I wound up just going to bed. Sleep, it seems, can be natures best remedy for a broken heart. Just remember not to sleep your life away and make sure that you take care of yourself.

Good luck, we are all here for you....

your right it was probably boumd to happen but i was certinaly not prepared for it . i think i coped ok outwardly i was with a group who all knew waht had happened, i just kinda shrugged my shoulders & carried on , but left at the first oppertunity i have a bit of a personal breakdown.

this morning i still feel a bit in shock but know all i can do is go to work & keep plodding on until the hurt has past . i suppose nothing really has changed except that now i know what her new boufriend looks like ive got a memory that i could lived without.

Just gotta remain strong except that she was wrong for me & hope i meet someone thats right & put all this behind me !

Just gotta remain strong except that she was wrong for me & hope i meet someone thats right & put all this behind me !

You got the right attitude there, just take it one day at a time, get up in the morning, eat something, go to work, do the best you can do, stretch, go home and have a good meal, watch some TV or read a book and get to bed early. Each day will get better, I promise!

Good Luck and don't worry, it will happen!

• 2 weeks later...

thats what ive been trying to do , the odd day has been ok - but mainly i get so stressed out about it , its been about 3 months since we had'the split up conversation' & she told me she was seeing someone else & i still think of her 1st thing in the morning etc

the image of them two together kinda haunts me now - i wish i dint feel so bad , she really is a nice girl & i thought i could really have gone further with the relationship .

Its saturday morning & i would give anything to hear from her , i cant call or text as she might be with her b/f or just get annoyed that get in contact.

She said the classic 'friends' line but has not called or anything to say how you doing or lets meet up as friends, so its just this horrible misrieble time of waiting to either hear from her or getting to point when i dont want to - neither of which is where i am at the moment.

the jeousley really hurts , she is a very open girl and discussed all sorts of things about her past with me which i thought was speical & meant we were comfortable with each other, we had a some great sex & said how imaginative i was in bed !i now imagine i have become another one of her ex's that she discusses with her new b/f !

can you imagine how that hurts , she had told me of men that had stalked her, left their wifes for her & constantly called her ! i told her i was'nt like that & would never behave that way - which i meant , but now i've probably been added to the list which she tells new guy about as some kinda of weirdo in bed!

The thing that really kills me is how full on she was with me - i mean it takes 2 too tango right, i was'nt just me in bed.

I cant wait to be over this jelously ,i just wish i knew what the hell was going on with her , its like a real bad dream thats with me every day & night

whenever i try to find advice on the net about it always seems that woman are the dumped jelouse ones & guys are menat to not care as long as the sex was great- well i dont feel that way at all - i had agreat time with her & now iam consumed with jeloulsy !

please tell me i'am not alone here !

anyone had that , sure some ppl have

Guys like you are a rarity....You can care you obviously do....She's moved on....You need to as well....

My situation at the moment itn't really the same, but I understand what you're going through....I can't stop thinking about my ex....it probably doesn't help that I wear the promise ring he gave me around my neck, but with me he's telling me that it isn't completely over between us...We're taking a break so that he can figure out what he wants for sure.....

Believe me there are plenty of girls that act like what most people expect guys to act...the sex was great and that's all they care about....

I'm jealous of his ex that I'm 'competing' with in order to be with him...If you want to see what I'm going through check out my post for Too much to handle....

Keep your head up and I know you'll find the perfect girl for you...Sure you'll think about your ex, but if she see's you with another girl don't you think she'd be just a little jealous??