How to fight intimidation? Help!!

d_agra

Hi

i would like to ask girls if they really find guys who are misterious a turn on? Reason i ask is because i'm kind of misterious guy from first glance however i also look quite intimidating as well which i'm not. The reason i ask is through talking with people i found that so many girls that i know at some point fancied me but i was too intimidated to be approach me. I'm biginning to get really annoyed about that . Even in clubs ,in the street when girls look they feel intimidated. How can i fix that?

thanks

I also tend to go for the mysterious type...but I never do anything about it other than obsess and crush and mill about wondering what they are thinking until eventually I just give up and chalk it up as cowardice. I think smiling definitely. There's a guy I work with and he's in a band and he doesnt really smile, just stares...stares like he wants me to know he's staring, but he doesnt smile and he rarely talks to me unless it's about work. I don't think he's shy because he gets up on stage and plays music in front of people...just smile man...smile say what's up something like that..so that you come off as a nice person...I will talk to anyone if they seem like they are nice.