Up until just latley i would of just concidered myself to be straight but now im wondering if maybe i am bi. chicks really turn me on and i feel emotionaly connected more with chicks but latley i have been having fantacy about getting analed and giving blowjobs to guys and stuff that really freaks me out but it turns me on although sorta in a different kind of way. i dont really feel the emotional side of it towards guys and kissing i guy wouldnt do anything for me its only the more heaby stuff. like my ultimate fantacy would be having two chicks and a guy do stuff to me. i dont really understand it maybe its just a phase. maybe you could help me out a bit. ??

hey there! This in my opinion is definatley nothing to worry about. You'd be surprised to find out just how many straight guys have fantasys about the same sex. After all it's just a fantasy, and fantasys usually arent there to be made true. Your a male in puberty, anything will turn u on, lol. But seriously don't worry about it. As you say your not emotionally attatched to guys and kissing one wouldnt do anything for you, that kind of says it all!

Spaggle

x

This is normal. You should read some other peoples' posts from the past. We get at least one to two of these every week, people asking am I gay or straight. Attraction depends on desire, actions, fantasy, past behaviors, sexual behaviors, and physical attraction. There's no formula for attraction or for being gay or straight.

I think we all have fantasies at one time or another which surprise us. We may carry them into action, we may not. We don't always want to eat the same thing for breakfast, or drive the same route to school or work, or wear the same clothes day in and day out. We react to various stimuli. Something in a movie or on tv, in a magazine, or that a friend said could influence you. What you like one day may not be what you like the next. If all you ever did was fantasize about the same darn thing - then I'd be worried.

As others have noted, you are going through a passage that everyone here has gone through before. When you are young many ideas about sex and sexuality present themselves. The important thing is not to get caught up in the idea that you have to decide RIGHT NOW. The labels "straight" and "gay" are pretty inadequate. So don't worry about it.

You will have many years for sex. Right now you need to be making connections with people who are not just sexual partners. Make friends. Develop relationships. There is no way to know where they may lead. But don't worry about it.

(Do be sure that you are actually prepared before a sexual encounter, though. Ask yourself if this is a partner you want in your life. Whether its a fantasy or not, any time you become involved with another person, you may end up with a relationship! But as far as the fantasies themselves go... don't worry about it.)