Opinions about men dating women with a baby

For me I think I'm split 50/50. There have been some girls that had children that I would have gone out with and dated and then there have been some girls who had children that I would not date. So I guess it all depends on their personality for me and what kind of girl they are, but I've gone back and forth on the issue many, many times. However overall if I met a girl I really liked and she had a really good personality, it would not matter if she had kids or not.

Want a woman's opinion?

I've dated one man with a son, and I have to say from my perspective, it's highly individual, it would depend on the guy, and the kid.

I think if you completely close yourself off to the possibility you could be dismissing some pretty amazing people, women, men, and the kids.

Sure it might be complicated, but isn't love complicated anyway?

i was married to a woman with two daughters, and now divorced. I tell myself now i would not do it again. I lose three people not just one. It is hard as hell. Always some baggage that comes with it, emotional wounds, the x husband or bio dad in contact. It is a different experience for everyone. Would i marry her again if i known, probably. I loved her, i loved her daughters, but it is challenging. Woman seem to prefer to put their children first. This could be damaging to any relationship.

Should the fact that the person have children really matter? If you really like and connect with the person, then you won't let something like that get in the way. If you do then you are justing closing yourself off to the possibility of something that could be magical. It isn't important if the kid isn't your own, you'll grow to love him as if he was your own. Everyone has some kind of baggage they carry with them, this is just one form. But love knows no boundaries and if you truly care about the person and want it to work, you will make it work.