The exgf kept running away from me , she even said to me once"the next time I run away" . I tried to be friends with her a couple of times, but she gave me mixed signals then started to avoid me. Now she does not talk top me anymore.

I want to ask her why she keeps running away. I dont know if it will do any good. It might come accross as being pusshy or needy,and she runs at the first sign of any pressure.

What do you think>

My ex-gf was a 'runner....' It was hard to live with that... I just never really knew what was going to set her off next, and it kinda drove me crazy...

Definitely talk to her about it, if she'll talk to you... My ex-gf and I talked about (while we were still seeing each other) and we agreed that she would come to me first before she ran again, but I never could build that trust back up in my heart and mind... I was always afraid she was going to run... One of many reasons things didn't work out, I guess...

The exgf kept running away from me , she even said to me once"the next time I run away" . I tried to be friends with her a couple of times, but she gave me mixed signals then started to avoid me. Now she does not talk top me anymore.

I want to ask her why she keeps running away. I dont know if it will do any good. It might come accross as being pusshy or needy,and she runs at the first sign of any pressure.

What do you think>

I think you said everything you need to know. She runs at the first sign of pressure. Why pressure her? With her or any woman you should make her want to stay, don't pressure her.

From what I have read from books, if she is running away from you, then you are pushing her away. You need to step back and take a break from trying to pursue her. If what you are doing isnt working, then why do you keep on doing it? Take a break and see what happens. I know it is tough to do. I feel like I am in the same situation. I am friends with me ex, but I am trying to back off because I know she is with someone else. I think I did the same thing after we broke up, I pursued her too much and she kept on running away from me, so I basically pushed her away from me.

[

I think you said everything you need to know. She runs at the first sign of pressure. Why pressure her? With her or any woman you should make her want to stay, don't pressure her.

I have never pressured her ,I have never even mentioned relationship.I have always only tried to be her friend and thats it. I talk to her as a friend for few minutes every once in awhile and thats it.