Well there is this girl ive liked for over a year now, we have become good friends and she knows that i like her alot.

We use to talk a good amount of the time a while back and she always talked to me a good portion of the time. This year she never comes up to me and talks unless its online or on the phone or im the one starting the conversation. Sometimes she will even ignore me. Im always the one trying to talk to her. And recently for the last 2 months she will talk online, send me text messages, and we will talk on the phone for several days, then she will not talk to me or say anything to me not even a simple "hello" for several weeks. I dont know what the cause of this is.

And a few days ago her friends were hanging together and they said all she did was talk about how great i was and everything. They told me they thinked she liked me. She overheard what they told me and called me up an hour later saying she doesnt like me and that she never talked about me at all. She then text messaged me a bit later and said she was rlly srry for being rude. She hasnt said a word to me since then. Her friends say that they think she is in denial for liking me and that she still talks about me alot in a good way still. Ive also noticed lately that she has been staring at me alot and always glances over at me.

I dunno what to think anymore. Is she really attracted to me or does she just not care about me. Should i call her up and ask her? what should i do?

p.s srry if this was poorly written or a bit confusing i wrote this in a hurry and will come later to edit it only if it does need to be edited.

Well, lets see what happens when someone likes someone. Ok, so usually someone starts staring at another of the opposite sex on a daily basis. Then the person looks back because they feel uncomfortable/pressured when you look at them. (Basically what you were doing). She's not interested I don't think if you have to do all the work 1. It's not worth it. 2. She's not interested. Period.

Hi there,

I get a feeling that maybe she doesn't want to like you. She does...but she doesn't want to.

I know how that feels and sometimes it happens when I know someone is not right for me.

I think you should try to forget about her and move on. If she is denying it .. that's not a good sign. sorry.

ok, u have many things to take into consideration. IF u 2 have been friends for a while she maybe scared that that might mess up the little relationship that u guys have now as friends...... Her friends may know what type of person u are and think that she may need some one like you in her life but shes unsure (again bc of the friend relationship) or she may like you butnot sure if its alot..... or she may be torn between u and someone else.....or she relly likes you but gets the butterflies everytime she sees you and is scared to talk in person, thats y she talks to u via email, text etc. and the reason for her not calling or contacting you is bc everytime she sees u in person, she feels stupid or what have you, bc she cant get over her self to talk to u in person so she cools off and then when she feels ready seh contacts you..... there seriously are many different possibilities. i wouldnt assume the worst bc there are many ppl out there who are afraid to show or tell some one hoe they feel, but if u like this girl i seriously wouldnt give up unless ur fed up.... good luck