Where? Question and Tip

I was wondering if you guys could tell me where my girlfriend and I could go and make out and stuff like that that are private. I'm 14 and she's 16.

Also, Here's a tip on something NOT to do. If you think that you are safe in a neighborhood that is being built you are not. We were in one the other night and a cop came to the window and we got in trouble. He thought we might be stealing from the constuction workers. Haha. My parents didn't really care but her parents grounded her for a month.

So yeah, Does anyone have any advice?

i would say parks are always romantic, that is if you have a local park....or a place near a lake, that is if you have a lake!! those are my prefences personally..if you have neither of those i would say hmm, under a nice willow tree when there's no one around with soft music, of at a picnic!! I hope im not being realistic here! forgive me.......ill keep that in mind about the neighborhood thing! good luck

Word of advice, making out in cars is a bad idea. Number two, making out in places you aren't supposed to is a bad idea (as you know).

As said before if you have a nice big park with benchs its a fantastic place to be. If its warm out you can sit and watch the city lights and the stars, the girls love it and its a great place to talk (aswell as make out). I'd say the movies are too but you need to sit at the back and they're kind of expensive.

Why not just go to one of your houses when the parents are gone or even when they're there, just watch a movie and they usually go away. Just make sure they dont see to much because they know its happening but dont like to see it happening!

Good luck!

Typically, the edges of the city are ideal. If you live in the country, try the middle of an orchard. Like a previous poster said, parks are also an option . . kinda ghetto, but hey you're only young once. I still say housing developments are a good bet. Also, try hidden parking spots in different schools. There are usually some good spots there as well.

yeah parks are good, so are cars, and when someone is home alone, and malls in like department stores like me and my ex gf tried to make out in every store at the mall, just go on a walk down the street, but if you want it to go further than making out...try the holiday inn or find a friend that lives alone that was good and came in handy a couple of times aight thats bout it later peace in the middle east rain in spain holla bak at the godfather