Is there life after a break? my bf has asked for a break in our relationship. he feels that there is to much stress between us right now and if we don't make a break were going to end up hating each other. I'm so confused right now, who ever actually gets back together after a breakup. he thinks we both need space to get our lifes back in order. i kinda think it's just a way to get rid of me.I don't know what to expect now, I'm so confused.

I would say that a break usually leads to break up. Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just stating the hard facts of what I've noticed among my friends and myself when it comes to a break.

A break basically means that the person needs time without you. This is not a good sign!

I suggest that you consider it as an end to the relationship and concentrate on yourself for now. You may be able to talk to him in a more calm manner when he's settled down a bit.

Unfortunately, I think that very rarely does a break not lead to a break-up. Usually that's the first step for those who were in a long term relationship.

I guess the way I see it is, if someone really loves you and wants things to work, they don't want a "break" from you. They'll stick around and try to work through whatever problems they may have.

Try not to dwell on it too much. Since he's the one who initiated the "break", I would let him be the one to contact you if he decides. Then he'll have to work at it.

Hang in there! Good Luck!

Normally i would say that "breaks" lead to breaking up but my and my b/f went on a "break" and now were back together better then ever.......

what a break really is, is seeing how life would be without that person and some people really miss eachother and get back together and others dont miss eachother meet someone else and go their separate ways

so it just depends on the person sooo i hope this helped sorry if it doesnt