what am i 2 do????? really need advice!

a couple of weeks ago i almost had sex with a lad who had a girlfriend, although i have liked him 4 ages, i decided to back off as i thought he may have used me as he has a girlfriend. Well we had this staff do the other day, i sed to my mate dont let me go off with this lad again. As i was dancing, i still felt really attratcted to him, and wanted more, but me being stupid i decided to introduce him to this lass so that nothing wud happen between me and him, as they were chatting a nd laughing i felt really jealous, when she went to the toilet, the lad came up to me n told me that he had broken up with his girlfriend, i was proper gutted as i could had my chance with him, but instead i introduced him to her! The lass came back i just walked away feelin sad, and he ended up going home with her, What am i gonna do? i really like him, maybe he just had a one night stand, i just dunno wot to do, Got any answers any1? it wud b really helpful! thanx

sorry, but if he was genuinely interested, i think he would have pursued talking to you after meeting the other girl and not just gone home with the first girl he met. maybe he's just on the rebound? maybe he thought you weren't interested?

either way, i'd say forget him at this point.