Confused about my ex saying I love you....

First i want to thank everyone who takes time to read this and try helping.

A week or 2 ago I called my ex boyfriend..he let me go pretty quick. I took that as him moving on. A week later he calls me wanting to hang out being a sweetheart and telling me he is single and enjoying it. I told him im single too...

He mentioned my bday coming up real soon and asked me what i want for my bday..from him ... I told him i don't know "a number of times"...

he made me lol..I named 5 things but it took forever to get it all out of me.

*full body massage

*take me hiking

*surprise kiss...I dont know dont ask lol

*strip tease --

*make something for me and be creative

Ok...So he told me that he already has an idea for something creative to make me..."what the heck is it"..Going nuts lol

The other thing is that he wanted to see me today and wanted me to wear a skirt and Button down blouse.

I did ...I met him and we went to his house. We watched a movie and we slowely held hands and started kissing. That was kindof one of my "presents" haha. Anyways. The day continued and he was telling me how I was making him feel bad ..I guess how i was looking at him made him feel bad. " this certain look"...so now i wanted to knwo why and kept asking what it was...I got it out of him

He told me that i made him feel guilty because he broke up with me and that i never really returned many of his calls and that it made him feel bad for one. The seconde thing was that hes loved me since the first time we started dating...he told me he doesnt want to date because my dad and bro are nuts. And yes, its true but he told me one day hes going to kidnap me lol...i was kindof laughing but kindof hurt because he was so serious.

Umm i told him he shouldnt of hesitated to tell me...We were making eye contact and noticed some face i made.... i wanted to tell him about what happened with me and that i am not a virgin anymore , but it wasnt my idea. Instead I told him "i think i love you to"...So now we are saying we love eachother

He changed my title thinggy on my phone to i

Pimp Playa...Soo im wonderin why he didnt put i

Anyways My question is..Was there something else he wanted to tell me and he hesitated? He told me that he was nervous and his heart was about to rip out through his shirt if i didnt respond the way he wanted me to. I unno he was acting kindof sketchy.

The other thing is...There are a few guys who are interested in me right now...what shoul di do about them? Or My ex? Or what? man o man am i confused?

I appriciate all of the help !

It sounds like your ex is playing games. He wants to be the "pimp playa", but still wants you to be only into him. If he can't make a commitment to be exclusive with you, you need to let him know that you cannot be fully commited to him. Once he figures out that he's got you anytime he wants, there will be many lonely nights for you, while he is out being single. My advice would be to talk to him about everything. If he wants to be with you, he needs to be only with you. Anything less is undeserving! Whatever excuses he may have for not being commited to you are useless. He is afraid of your dad and bro, but is not that afraid that he would fool around with you, kissing and such? It just doesn't add up! Don't sell yourself short girl!!! Also, if you want a commited relationship with him, you need to be honest about what happened with this other guy while you were broken up. It was not your fault and you have nothing to be ashamed of!!! If he reacts negatively, he is a jerk and you could do better! Just be open about yourself and your feelings and let him know he can take it or leave it... but whatever his decision needs to be 100%. Don't let him have it both ways because you deserve better!!!