Need advice to get my girl back

macmc

Alright, here goes. We've known each other for over 3 years, moved in together after a year of dating, then I moved out when we broke up a year after moving in. We broke up because she wanted kids and marriage - at the time I was addicted to Opiods and didn't trust myself to make that decision while my brain was so messed up. After 6 months of no contact (and 6 months of sobriety), we met up and I told her about my addiction. She is still the only one who knows. I knew she was it for me that night. We hung out for about another 6 months about once a week, basically in a friends with benefits capacity - but I wanted more. However, like an idiot I didn't tell her about my feelings, even when she asked what we were doing (HUGE idiot). Last week she calls me and says we're done because I haven't made her a priority in my life, which was an issue when we lived together too - I blame the drugs for the first go 'round and the fact that we weren't 'official' for the 2nd. And, for the record - I invited her to multiple family and friend events in the 6 months and instigated pretty much every time we hung out. I have since told her how I feel but she refuses to give it another shot. I've been sober for over a year now. What can I do to win her heart again? I'll do anything.

That's good advice, but I assure you I am good to go. Of course, we're all always working on ourselves

I don't think you are "good to go." Otherwise you wouldn't be looking for a way to trick your ex into loving you again. There's nothing you can do here. It's up to her whether or not she wants to give you another chance and it seems like she pretty much has told you no. So that's the answer. Stop trying to manipulate her.

Archived