2 new poems... Care to read and give ya meaning?

daredevil

2 new poems I wrote during class today at uni:

Go on girl - By Allan aka Daredevil

When needing some one - and the fantastic feeling of loving is gone - then consider the past as done!!!

Although your love was shred - the future and new opportunities lies ahead... - So girl cheer up, have no fear - Let go off the past and a new love is near

Expect nothing, give anything! - Focus on being yourself, and perhaps the bells of your heart will once again ring

It may sound crazy, but its true - whatever he did, he will never could make up to you. So why get hurt, why suffer?

When the world and the future for you has a lot to offer !

------------------------------------------------------------------

My second poem called:

POWERLESS?

Everything seemed to be going well. - But I more and more got the impression that our love had begun to dwell.

Where was that feeling, which made mee see everything in you? Where is the future we should share together? I really hevn't got any clue

Why do we argue, why do we fight?

Why can't I just hold you tight!

As everything currently is, anything will never be as before - So please let me know whats wrong, so I wont have to show you the door

On the other hand, wait! Look into my eyes! Could this really be that you all this time has been hiding under a disguise?

Is the problem me or you?

What the heck can i DO??!?!

I'm in a position where all depends on you - because my opportunities/actions are limited to the words:

I love you

I will always be there for you

Stand by your side in everything you do

Support you with positive remearks and fate

That our love will stand strong because of what we made

But still these thoughts about the future containing the phrase "me and you" - Will still depend all on thou!

-------------------

Comes from the heart.....