virginity

Agrajag

for a very simple reason...what you are feeling for her may not be love just a simple attraction....bec. if you loved her you can accept what she is right now, and its her past anyway....another thing you must have been hurt by your ego or pride bec. you are not the person who took her virginity..you are not yet open-minded....

You just wish you had been the one to take it. It's that simple. You may feel like her "sacred temple" has been defiled or you may just feel she isn't as innocent and that's what you like about her...

I can keep guessing all night man the only person who really knows the answer is you.

I know exactly how you feel. I just recently found out that the girl that i talked about that left her cell phone # in my phone use to have sex with her last b/f, my friend informed of it. I was disturbed by it but i decided it wasn't that big of a deal it to me, sex isn't important to me in a relationship and its not what i want and i don't except it and i've never had sex. If i started to date her, which i hope will be soon, i probaly won't ever have sex with her unless we marry, but i could be wrong. I guess we just get the feeling because we didn't ever think of the person that way and didn't expect them to do that. I had the same feeling when one of my friends that is a girl got drunk the first time, i was disappointed

When you put a woman upon a pedestal, you believe her to be angelic,sacred,pure,heaven-like and cerainly not lustful ! The fact that this woman has involved herself in such a degrading, unsacred and dirty act..sex..shocks us to our very core. Guys who have strong feelings for a girl, wish it were they who can ' delicately open that tender flower' ..when they find that the girl is not a virgin,though they believed her to be a virgin because of her grace,innocence etc...they can only picture her being roughed up by some sweaty ogre who doesn't appreciate her the way he, the admirer, does, and WORSE YET, she ENJOYED being taken advantage of. I'M SORRY IF IM TRYING TO SOUND GRANDOISE... i've just drank a bottle and 1/2 of wine. im outte

u feel this way because u werent the one to pop her cherry, but u need to understand that theres always a first and it wont always be u....just think now shes more expiernced and she'll know how to work it...just now that she aint a virgin u dont think shes so innocent...but girls arent as innocent as u think they are...they want the sex more than guys!

Sucks being a virgin huh? You get used to it. And the girl you look into, it just means that you are attracted to either more mature, or less mature girls. It's up to you to decide. You can find you a sweet little virgin honey. Or you can find yourself a raunchy sex driven goddess. The choice is yours...

man u know exactly why u feel this way... u went to the forum called JEALOUSY. i agree it sux big time to have the thought of a girl you like, or worse love, being banged and put into degrading positions by some dood who didnt even care about her.

unfortunately itz a fact of life and u have to learn to live with it, just like the person in the future that loves you has to accept that you've had sex with someone else. u arent the only one going thru the pain, just remember that n u'll be fine