its over... nothign left to do except...

Ive been to therapy, talked to lots of people.... nothing is helping, i tried anger management... didnt help.... talked to preachers, my parents... it doenst help.. my friends dont even care... things will get worse... cuz the summer is 10x worse for me.... I went from Honor Roll student to STRIAGHT F's .... I dont care anymore about anything... Im a hairry 15 year old kid with nothing else on this earth to live for. The pain gets worse every day - and my friend just made everythin worse....

He is taking advantage of me, stealing all my friends, using black mail to make me feel TERRIBLE..... he will do anyting to make me feel bad it seems like... i dont know... i'm so close to getting it over.. i dont even care .... i cant keep gong through this!!!!!! i hate myself, hate my life.. hate everyone around me. I want to die and i may not last long enough to even read any replies to this message. I'm struggling for my life right now and im losing. I am not joking around and i'm not looking for attention.

Well, that really sucks. There is something to live for in this world and your living for God. The teenage years are s*** I can agree. But that doesn't mean you have to kill yourself because you have little friends. I had the same thing happen to me, but I handled myself and I have a new group of friends (Popular people [in my opinion**] are backstabbing a**h***s). You can do something about that overflowing hair, get some hot wax (this might hurt don't know because I've never used it) and strip the hair off.Oh yeah and this being a note to everyone. Even though it doesn't seem like it affects you very much friendship is one of the most important things to humans...besides religion.You need to get some help and stop taking those anti-depressants it makes you worse!!Talk to your parents about this jerk and get him to stop his actions. Tell him that your feeling suicidal about the whole situation of him black mailing you if you already haven't. Don't kill yourself SUICIDE IS NEVER THE ANSWER!!! And go to church, talking to God can help greatly, all you need is a prayer asking for help to not kill yourself and to find inner-strength to not give-up.

hes taking everything from me and turning everyone against me... THATS NOT THE PROBLEM, AND ALSO I DO GO TO CHURCH AND I DO BELIEVE IN GOD, IM JUST DEPRESSED FOR ... I DONT EVEN KNOW I JSUT CANT GET OUT OF THIS SLUMP THAT IVE BEEN IN FOR 4 YEARS AND ITS TEARING ME APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I just want to say that maybe some of the reason why you're feeling so depressed is the fact that many of your choices do not seem so important at this age. How can a teenager live a life of fulfillment? Most of the time it's just homework and the social life in high school that is so judgemental! These years are so conforming not only when it comes to social life, but the school system itself and having to spend so much of your time there! How can you stand out when you don't have much freedom to in high school? I had a new sense of freedom when I graduated high school and I'm sure you will too. The feeling is great!

But you can't live in the future, you need to live in the present. How can you make these years a little more bearable? If you're having problems with your group of friends then I suggest finding a few that care about what you're going through even if it takes all of high school (it did in my case). Don't get stuck in a rut and stop trying to better yourself! Look for something to do to pass the time like joining a club of your interest or starting some new hobbies on your own.

Going to church is the a step in the right direction when it comes to finding a spiritual side, but that only goes so far. Live your life the way you think God would want you to. If you don't know pray and pray about it. Live it at home, at school...everywhere you go. That way it will be a daily reminder or who you are becoming.

Maybe another reason why you are so depressed is because you have little self awareness, which can create a lot of problems in your life. If you have a more positive attitude even if everything seems to be going wrong then your actions will begin to control these negative thoughts and will turn them around. You will then have more control over yourself! And the effects of the choices you once made will fade and the problems you cannot control won't seem to be so bad because you will have accepted every part of yourself, the negative and the positive.

There's always a way out of depression. You just have to find the strength to push yourself out of it. No one can force you to, only you.

Well what can i say.Do you believe in Heaven or Hell? is so if you kill yourself you know what happens, the pain you will feel in the next life will be unconcieveable. Im not trying to preach, i don't even goto church, i have no religion, but i do believe in heaven and hell. Go see that new movie Constenine and you'll get my drift. Also "what dreams may come is a good one to watch" Do this before you make any rash decisions.I wish there is something more i can do to help.