I cant trust her

A few weeks back a girl added me on icq she was cool I developed a crush. A few days later I find out she has a bf two days later they break up. Anyhow thats been a week ago but I was reading her bfs Lj and it says their back together and right on shes saying stuff like she loves him? I asked her about it a few times and got real mad, she said she lis trying to hook up with me and that she likes him a lot but if this the way its gona be to forget it. Plus shes grounded for another 4 weeks so I cant meet her until then. So i dont know what to do? I really like her plus she goes to a school 10 miles away from mine. I mean I wana be with her but I dont want to get hurt.

Thanks

Mysteryman

Ok a relationship that gets off to a start like this is probably going to take some work. If you dont trust her than i honestly wouldnt bother with her because honestly trust is everything.

Dont worry about getting hurt too much because most of my lessons in life have come from being hurt. So being hurt to a certain extent can be a valuable lesson.

Good Luck with this one!

Most of the time I would back away but in the end.. I really like her and wana be with her. I really hate that I dont trust her. I mean its a horrible feeling. And can think of nothing else better than to be with her. And yah one must make a mistake to learn lol. Anyhow thanks for your help

Mysteryman