my life is ova

ok ere goes i was onli 13 wen i went on 2 drugs and people ask me why, i no the reson but i just cant tlk about it. so i keep on doin the drugs it gets worse i become angry and don't care what happens. by the time im 15 i get kicked outta school (omg how stupid) i did'nt return too another school i did'nt care about a thing. im now 16 in my last year at school (well shuld be) so i leve school with no gcse or anything im reli worred how my life will turn out i relize how stupid i was.

can ny1 help

If you know why you got into drugs in the first place, you really should talk about it. It's obviously led to the reason for why you are doing drugs. You should really talk to someone who can help you get your life back on track, maybe a family member or maybe a counsellor. Someone who will support you through the changes, that you are obviously willing to make. And It doesn't matter how old you are it is never to late to get an education.

Goodluck

cassandra

Well it seems to me that you already know the answers to your questions. At least you're realizing that something needs to be done now before you find yourself down a dark alley.

Are you off the drugs now? Are you still in school and if so how is it going? Where are your parents or guardian? Is there someone who can assist you with getting your life back on track?

Hey girl,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you will find people who can help you. As far as I understand you started doing drugs at 13, got out of school at 15 and are now hoping to finish school.

You are insecure about how you will build a healthy future for yourself? Do you have anything that you really like? My advise is always to do a study that you like in the first place, instead of chosing something because of friends, family etc.

At enotalone we can offer you help, but I have to ask you again to please write your postings in standard (full-written) English. Members here are from all different ages, places in the world, and I think that is the reason you can get advise from people with different 'angles' or perspectives. PLEASE allow them to help you by writing your words out!

My other suggestion for you is to browse the Career/Personal Growth forums here.

Good luck girl, keep your head up!

Ilse.