How can I tap his cell phone? Our home phone?

February14

if its your home phone then you could just plug another one into another socket. then you could hear whats going on. and you can probably get tape machine things thats will do it. and if this is your home as well then i cannot see how it can be illegal.

otherwise there a a few electronice diagrams on the net for phone buggers but they require you to have some electoice skills.

cell - next to impossible and most certainly illegal.

I hate to sound all uptight and anal - but if it is illegal and I knew how to do it I would not tell you - if I could be traced I would face charges as well - and they would probably include conspiracy.

Fortunately for me; I don't know so can't say anyway.

Please be careful what you do - I am guessing you are angry and suspicious right now, but be careful you don't get into trouble as a result.

Take care.

They have devices at Radio Shack for this, but they all tell you it is illegal. I bought one, but never had the guts to set it up and after I thought about it, I knew he was cheating, the info couldn't be used in court, and it really wouldn't make me feel better to hear his conversations with her. I just had to get the guts to move with the info I already had. It isn't easy. Sorry you are even having to think in this direction

I guess you are trying to nail an SO for nefarious activity?

Why don't you just get a PD onto it. Probably only take a day or two and won't cost you that much. Also its not as sleazy and underhand as doing it yourself and if anything is going on at least you'll still have the moral high ground. (plus it is not illegal)