Should I give her the trust / faith in this agreement

BarneyStinson

My ex text me asking to get back together now while she is still studying but wanted it really low stress (her way) relationship. I told her no and that things also needed to be what I need too, then once she knew the thing I wanted (being honest, open and talking when we can about our day and stuff) she said she can't agree to all of that right now because it's too much stress on her because she's already stressed just with studying.

While we weren't together and as we were breaking up, she's being flirting with other guys, dancing and kissing in clubs (while we were together) and also lots of sex with her friends. Her friends literally say on facebook that she'll "have sex with anything with muscle". Now she is studying she's apparently not going out and not having sex or meeting friends.

She came to me wanting the relationship, found out what we both want and said she can't commit to that now. She wants me to be here to talk and support her while she's studying and then when she finishes studying in April she will fly to the UK to see me and start a relationship. She won't have sex or go out drinking, especially while she's studying. --- She agreed to that and said that she wants the relationship.

If she's telling the trust then I would do that but also we have an 8hr time difference and it's hard to trust that she doesn't have a guy coming to her apartment to have sex with when she just wants us to be friends right now but not tell me stuff and if someone who has being talking to her for a few months thinks that she has sex with anyone with muscles then it's hard to trust that she doesn't do it at night.

But if she's agreed not to and agreed to have a relationship and fly around the world to meet up then should I give her more trust / faith that she's telling the truth?

Archived