Beyond Addicted to a girl - worst addiction. Ruining my mood. Cant stop.

davedreamer88

Hiiii...

So one of my good friends, a beautiful sexy girl, i am super attracted to. Shes been my friend for over 10 years. in the lat 2 years i have grown so addicted to her. not one day goes by when i dont think about her. I convince myself i love her... but im pretty sure its mostly lust. And i just want to stop. The reason im writing this is because she just put a status on facebook and tagged some guy in it. No a photo.. like a funny picture and specifically tagged another dude. And i got all emotional and cut about it.

I started writing to myself "who is he?, why not me? , shes going to find another guy eventually"

Bit of backstory.. i left the friendzone since finding her super sexually attractive and we made out and fooled around (no sex) but she got me hook lined and sinkered and ive been ed for years. dont want to think about her anymore.. but cant stop.

Wait! You made out with this girl you fell for, and now you don't know what to do?... Seriously?!

First thing? Why did you stop messing with her? And you have been "sinkered" for "years"? How long has it been?

In your case? Your best bet is to try and get in contact with this girl. But knowing that it's been "years" she probably moved on. So get in her friend zone, get the 411, then get back out of it.

If she did move on? Then you need to do the same. Cut ties with her and put yourself out their. But if you still want to be friends with her? Then try to ignore what she does and move on to someone new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived