I stay awake and wonder why my gf left me for another guy. I ask myself over and over was it me or was it her, the truth is I may never know. it hurts so bad, I can't move on without her everything seems just wrong. I don't know if I could ever love again it's eating me up inside. I miss her so much I want to die.

shiminimo,

Guy hang tough. Trust me and everyone in here, when we say, it does get better. I know it is hard to believe now, and how you are feeling, but it does get better. It is very hard to think about anything else right now, but do your best to change your thoughts... You will be hurting for sometime, but each day gets better than the day before....

Cry if you need to, scream, yell, get it all out, so then you start getting back to who you are....

good luck and believe me, you arent alone....

hey shiminimo

Just like vhshowdown said it is sh*!ly but things will get better

If you dont know why she left then that ok..Sometime people just have a change a heart and you have to do what your heart tell you...

LOOK at it like this would you really what her to give you XOXOXO all the time if she did not really love you any more.I dont think any one here would like that.

All u can do is think i did the best that i can to make it work and she did not love me for how im.Love come and love gose you dont marry the frist girl that you fell in love with that is why there is trail and error...

I know right know you fell like sh$! man but it well get better life well go on besides it is only a girl (they are a dime a doz)jk ladys.....

But you well find some better for you.I know right now you are thinking BS brelkins but it well man......

HERE is some I always think about when i get like this

I LOVE COMES AND LOVE GOSE,NEVER GOING TO BE LEFT ALONE,BECAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS SOME OUT THERE FOR ME

SOMEONE I CAN TALK TO SOMEONE I CAN LOVE AND SOME THAT WELL

LOVE ME BACK.....WHAT EVER DOSE NOT KILL ME WELL MAKE ME BETTER.....

I HOPE THIS HELP YOU

PS not just stay at home anf think about it.It well drive you CRAZY

peace man and fell better 0X

Well if you really want to know your gf left you because there was something that she wasnt getting from you and she found another person to get it from. That may seem hard to believe but thats how it works. Its obvious that you have deep feelings for this ex, but yes you can move on. Its going to take some time for you to realize that you can move on. Learn what you can from this situation and apply it to your future relationships.

It's ok to mourn for a while. Many here are the broken-hearted. BUT, it can become a problem if you do it for too long. Eventually, you're going to make a life decision:

1) Continue mourning and become depressed and bitter.

2) Let it pass, be in control of your life and fulfill your dreams (which will naturally attract more females)

It's your choice.

I remember this happened to me. I had lived with a guy and we'd planned on getting married and treated one another like that. It turned out that this man started getting interested in someone else, and broke up with me.

This hurt so bad, it was agony. If you are with someone on the terms that shim. was, it hurts similarly to a divorce in ways, doesn't it, especially when it wasn't what he wanted.

But I've also been through breakups and other crises that caused enough suffering so that I do know pain.

Thanks to God now I've been married over 17 yrs and though rocky at times, we're hangin' and still together, workably so. You find out, at least I have, that my husband is my best friend.

So look forward....

You've got to begin healing, and you've taken a good step toward it by putting it here.

If you can do anything at all to distract yourself, then do this. If you like movies, go with friends to movies. Anything positive and healthy that will take your mind somewhat off of it can help. Exercise can help. If you need help from friends, ask for it. It's hard enough getting through life, but getting through life alone when you're grieving...just don't do it that way.

Be with people you like and want to be around. In time, your wounds will heal. They truly will, because all these things do pass.

It will pass, so remember this.

Love,

11flower

You'll be able to adjust over time. Let time do it's job healing you. Take it from me, I was in a 5 year relationship that ended in July. You will come to the realization that you must not rely on a single source for your own happiness. In the meantime, do what you gotta do, go through the process of loss - shock, denial, bargaining, anger, re-integration. Once you re-integrate into society (emotionally), you'll be ready to go once again.