Masturbation Abstination

• 4 weeks later...

Ehm *blushing*

Now that I have a very regular sexlife of at least once a day when we see each other (and yes, lol, we see each other practically every day)...

I don't anymore. However... I have been in longdistance, at that time it was kinda necessary I guess. When I was single for a long time (1.5 years), I noticed that the urge was really decreasing. Just because I wasn't looking for a relationship at one point.

Longest without sex AND masturbation... I have no idea. I think it must have been a month, when I broke up for the first time with my first boyfriend, we were each other's first and the pain and memory would be too much to enjoy it I think.

Ilse.

• 3 weeks later...

Masterbating til you come or just massaging yourself to near climax?

I'll definetely admit I have a problem with the massaging part, because I don't feel as sensitive as I used to with partners and whatnot, i'm trying to cut back (its been about a day) since I would do this multiple times a day. I definetely find it hard to get thru a day without playing with myself for 10 minutes.

as far as bringing myself to climax, I usually do it once or twice a week, depends how upset/stressed I am. I tend to like the sensations before coming better than the coming itself.

I have great self-control when there is reason to have it, but fortunately most of the time there isn`t...LOL.

The longest I`ve gone without sex AND masturbation is probably a couple of months...I was going through a lot of emotional upheaval and found that, instead of relieving the stress as it usually does, masturbation made me sad, so I took a break. I used the excess energy to try to fix what was wrong in my life, and when things got better the urges came back and the sadness melted away.