can't get my girlfriend to orgasm

ludedude

ok im new to this site and me and my girlfriend are in a long distance relationship during the school year, for college. anyways i went to see her last weekend and i haven't gotten her to orgasm in a very long time. we don't have sex i usually finger her and give her oral. i've gotten some tips on what to do and i tried it on her and she said it felt alot better than last time, but i still can get her to orgasm. is it her? is it me? whats going on?

Well since you are performing oral on her you need to learn some thing about how females acheieve orgasm. You seem to be dealing with 2 of the spots than can produce orgams the clitoris and the g spot. Now since every girl is different you are going to have to try out different things to get her to achieve orgasm. Its best that you do some research and also find out what she likes so you can get some input in that way.

yeah as Day_Walker says all girls are differnt so the same thing doesn't always work so try doing some research. What I do which seems to work is that while your giving her oral or fingering her get her to talk to you tell you what feels better for her. Like if you move up, down, in circles and if she says oh yes there, it feels better when you do that then you know your doing something right and getting closer to helping her get her orgasm

• 4 weeks later...