Age Difference

oaky so i like this girl and she likes me.

The only thing that she can't seem to get past is our difference in age im 18 and she's 20, our birthdays are during the same month, so it's mainly years in difference.

how can we get past this small difference???

honestly it does cause problems, even a slight age difference when we're young means two different worlds. however, if she really likes you this age differnece will not mean much. honestly just be yourself, ask yourself if you really can date her, see if she can ask herself as well. honestly i went out with a guy who was a year n a half younger then me, and in high school its a much bigger deal. it was our first relationship and it lasted 9 months, one of the healthiest realtionships ive ever witnessed, so its not that tough. theres not magic trick, its just comprimise, as long as you're mature it should be fine. but if she has a real problem with it, then it will never work.

I totally understand where your coming from.

Im quite mature for my age, not to speak too-much of myself, we have loads in common, but still have enough differences to keep the conversation alive, if you know what i mean. we both goto the same college, really that's how we met. yes a magic trick would be awesome,

i think i might use the old techquie of riding out the "wave," maybe and comprimise like you said

it doesn't bother me what so ever she's kidda old school mentality, like it's okay for the guy to be older but kinda werid but not totally impossible for the girl to be older.

i've been in other relation ships where the age gap was way bigger than just 2 years so im fine with this...