How do i ask her out in THIS situation?

LTLFan

so how do i ask out a girl, who dosnt go to my school?

she lives about 10 min away from me and we hang out like once a week. because of our distance. but we talk everyday.

ive known her for about a month, and ive talked about her in my other topic called "about a girl". should i ask her on the phone? and if yes how would i go about it? i mean i dont even know she likes me that way. i think she does but im unsure. i guess i should ask that first?

i gave her a valentines day card when we hung out last friday.

it was me her friend, and her. and they where in the bathroom, @ Kmart.

so i snuck away for awhile to get a card, that wasnt too much. it was like a dog saying "im so adorable" and in the inside it says "and so are you, happy VDay" something like that. i just rushed and put

To: Raquel

From Mike, then a smiley face

then gave it to her. she said thanks with a big smile and gave me a hug. then later that night (we where at the mall) we sat down for awhile (cuz it was raining) inside a restraunt, and they had crayons, so i did little kid drawings, and a full page (on the card anyway) note/letter saying how that day was fun and how hanging out with her is fun ect. along with like little things that only we know, . i thought the kid crayon thing was pretty cute. then when her mom picked us up she showed her mom after i broght it up. and well she sounded happy..

anyway how do i ask her if she likes me? like i mean to get on the subject of that and not be like "hey do you like me!" out of no where.. tips please?

Hey man, those gifts are pretty cool!

Dude, honestly im really bad at asking girls out. I never ask them out unless i know for sure they are into me, cause otherwise it seems akward.. If i were in your situation id just keep bein myself and eventually she might start showing more obvious signs!

If you are into her, then just ask. Things might work out, things might not. But ask yourself this question: If you spend too much time waiting for the signs and someone else came along and got her, would you regret not asking her out when you had the chance? Or another form of that would be: Can you see her going out with someone else? Once you answer that, you got your answer right there.

Don't make it sound like a date, then it becomes too much pressure. When you went out as friends, was it just you two or with a group of people? I would just ask her if she wants to go grab something to eat or if she wants to do "things" with me. You can keep the word thing like "a dinner thing", "a bowling thing", etc.. or just use it as "thing" where it can be mysterious and give her a surprise. Think about it this way, it's easier on yourself if you don't think of asking for a date (Less nervous) and since you have been out a few times, it is very likely she will say yes. And it's not that hard to make it a date when you are actually going out, just make sure you have a plan. Let say you go bowling, afterwards you can say, "I am hungry, let's go grab something to eat." Then after that, maybe something like "It's still early, let's go get some coffee."

hmm, ok so a "thing" well, last time we went to the movies, it was suposed to be me her and her friend, but it turned out to be me and her only. the time before that it was me her her friend, and my friend. she likes to bring her frends along wereever we go. dont get me wrong, i dont mind them, their frun to be around with, but. does it mean anything that she likes having her friends around when i wanna like. go out with her alone?

One main thing is to have connections with her. What I mean by that is if you share the same interests, hobbies, music, etc... And provide that you agree to what she says, just feed it back to her at a later time with the words that she used. I think what you are doing is ok except that you say you talk to her everyday? Are the conversations more towards the friendly type or have you project your interest in it?

Here's an example by what I mean projecting interest. When you are talking to her, let's use today as an example. You ask her what she's doing today and let say she said, "Nothing." Then she asks you what you are doing, you can say, "I have 100 dates set up for tonight (because of V Day), but since I can't possibly make it to all of them, I am not going to any and I got nothing to do. But I'll make an exception for you, you want to go grab something to eat?" Something like that.

ill try that. but i mean its also a monday.. plus whenever i ask her to do something shows always says yes, but then her mom sometimes wont drive her anywhere or you know? it has to go through her mom first. ect. that and i dont drive so its not like i can pick her up and take her somewherel

hmm.. i would ask that, but i mean i guess it can be good or band. good being that her mom likes me so her mom could say yes, and bad being she might feel MORE uncomfortable... because se emy grandparents arent going to be home, my reletives are here and they never been to san diego and their all out seeing SD or whatever... see?

oh, so you're home alone? How about you hang out in her place? Tell her that you would like to see her, but let her know about the current situation at your home. If she likes you, she'll think of something. And you said that her mom likes you, so if you do go over there, get to know both of them more and be even more comfortable with you.