i'm so confused

i hav been frends withe this girl for almos a year and we r good frends but my problem is that i'm not shur if she thinks of me as boyfrend materal and i'm been geting mixed siginals it is so confusing but i have seen her staring at me and our eys met 4 about 60 seckonds strate and i think she tryed 2 flash her phone number on her hand 2 me so whut i need 2 findought is is this flurtin or is she trying 2 tell me that she want's me 2 ask he ought but thar is a nother problem if she wants me 2 ask her ought i can't seem 2 get her alon becaus we have the same frends whut do i do

just ask her out right,"what is going on?". but try to be more gentle than that ,ask her what she is looking for in a boyfriend,you know drop little hints. but if you dont like to play guessing games just come out with it," we have been friends for almost a year now," (it was almost a year right?) "so we ought to be straight with each other. i kinda have feelings for you , do you consider me as boyfriend material? if you are not that forthcoming, right in a letter! anything just try to figure her out!

Good Luck!