guys, what positions usually help to decrease premature ejac

I think that will be pretty hard to get an answer to because different people have different favourite positions. What gets one person really excited may be another persons least exciting position. I think you probably have to work this one out yourself, experiment with different possies and see which one allows you to hold out the longest.

I suppose you are already aware that masturbating before intercourse would help with your "problem?" incidentally, is this an actual problem? Or just something you are worried about?

As far as positions go, you could try woman on top. She will get a longer "ride," so to speak, and if you hold your position (DON'T thrust!), you may last longer.

Woman on top. I actually read that in a book about preventing premature ejaculation. She controls the movement and she can always raise herself on her knees and get off if you feel like you're about to climax.

Missionary is the worst position to prevent this.

In order to increase your endurace you have to try it several times without getting to orgasm...don't let yourself. It takes alot of practice though and I'm sure you'll get frustrated, but the pay off is worth it.

Just changing positions can help too, can't it?

While you are enjoying the sex, the build up is occurring, so stop what you are doing when you are about to come and then do some other activity/

You can practice this while you are masterbating, when you are about to come...slow down and stop the motion. If you stop for a minute, and do some other activity with your partner--like oral gratifiction, then you can go back to what you were doing.

Why not come quick and then go for another ride? Read about tantric sex postions. That is supposed to delay gratification too.