Another one of "does she like me?"

facksfunny

There is this girl at my school. She is in gr. 12 and I'm in gr. 11. About a week ago I was taking the bus home after school with my frineds, as usual, and this girl was on the bus too. Me and my friends sat at the back and she sat at the front. We were screwing around and laughing, in other words we were making a lot of noise. Well I saw this girl turn her head and look at me about four or five times, she even smiled a few time too. I didn't think anything back then cuz I thought that she was just looking at me cuz we were loud (but noone else seemed to pay any attention to us.) After I got of the bus I kept thinking about her. Next day at school in I was going to the caff for lunch and I saw her walk by we made eye contact, I stoped for a minute to wait for my frined who was behind me, she walked by and we followed her (not intentially she was just going to the caff too). Then in the caff we made eye contact a few times. That was it for that day. Next day we made eye contact in the hall a few times. Then in my 3rd class I got kicked out. So I went to my locker and I saw her in the hall way. I walked by her, we made eye contact, then as I walked by I saw, with the corner of my eye, her head turn in my direction. As if she turned around to look at me, but she did it too soon and I caught her. Then after school when she got on the bus she looked at me a few time again.

Now I don't know why she is looking at me so much. I've heard somewhere that if you make eye contact with a person more than three times in one hour, then that is a sign of attraction(unless ofcourse this person is your frined or you are talking to them). But I don't know what to think here. Maybe she is looking at me cuz she might think that I like her, after all I did see her look at me alot so she saw me look at her too. But then again she did turn her head a few times just to look at me, Yet I don't think you would do that if you think this person might like you, but you don't like them. Or maybe I look like someone she knows, or knew. The events described here happened in a period of about 5 school days. She still keeps looking at me, could it be that she likes me?

Um...forget the 3 times in an hour bs....just go talk to her. ...and DO not tell me "im afraid, or what if she rejects me".....just do it. People think too much....no lines, just a HI...and if you wanna be funny about it, say something like "hey, I saw you looking at me all day yesterday, so why didnt you come over and say hi?"....that should get her laughing....if you're afraid to try that tho, just say Hi, ask for her name, good luck.