Anal Sex

My boyfriend and I have been trying to have anal sex for awhile (although the times we try are far and few inbetween). I have done it before (about 7 years ago) as had he........but it isn't working well. He is big and we can never seem to get very far. We've tried using luberication with not much success.

Any tips and/or ideas.

There have been a few posts about this recently, which I have typed a lot in so I am going to keep this shorter! You can do a search though.

My boyfriend too is large too in width and girth, but he can get all the way in. The keys as you already know the first are lube, LOTS of foreplay (including stimulation with fingers, etc) and patience! You can also use smaller dildos to get used to it more as well (again lots of lube and foreplay).

The best positions when starting is something like missionary, or spooning. The classic doggie style can be painful when you are starting out due to where the penis will hit and not having enough control yourself over what goes on. I prefer something like me on my stomach or sort of to side, and him on top of me, as he can stimulate my clitoris at same time.

When you are really worked up, and he has played using his fingers a bit, make sure you have lots of lube on him (and I mean LOTS) and on your rectal area.

Have him start slowly entering you. Now...here's the key. There is a couple muscles in there that are going to be tightened up...that is their function. You need to breathe and relax. You should get him to hold still. As he moves past the second muscle you will likely feel pain. This is where most people go STOP AND GET OUT! But...breathe through it....just hold. And get HIM to stay absolutely still. After 10 -15 seconds the pain should be gone as the muscle relaxes and he can move forward.

After that you should be good to go the rest of the time and he should be able to get full penetration and movement. But you still let him know how to do it, slower in this case is better.

Best of luck! I and my partner really enjoy anal and I find it pleasurable, but it does take some practice and patience to get there!

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask me here or PM me.