i think imight have an std.............PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

i am 16 and i think i might have an std. I've only been with two people, and here for awhile i've been getting real bad abdominal pain to where sometimes it feels like something is poping in mt stomach, and it hurts all the time, i've also been getting knots in my abdominal area there little knots under my skin at first i only had one then i had three now i have six, and when me and my boyfriend have sex it hurts. i can go for a little bit then all of a sudden i get this real bad pain in my abdominal area, I've also noticed that i tend to pee more often like when i'm at school i can go the whole day without using the bath room, but then here lately i've gotten to where i use the bathroom about three or four times just when i'm at school...........................So PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME......CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT MIGHT BE WRONG WITH ME

None of us can tell you what is wrong. You need to get yourself to a doctor and get some lab tests done and a physical exam, ASAP. It may be an STD, or it may be something else. It doesn't matter if you've only been with 2 people. You don't know who they've been with. Plus, it only takes one time to get an STD.

I hope that you feel better. Whatever you have, there are probably lots of treatments for it. Good luck!

It could also be a bladder or kidney infection, fibroids, a cervical problem or any other matter of ailments....we cannot tell you what you have over the internet...you NEED to get to a doctor ASAP as if there is a STD or some other matter you can be doing more damage by waiting (including scarring/infertility, severe infection, etc).

So get to a doctor as soon as possible this week!

If you are worried about privacy, see if there are any teen clinics in your area where you can walk in without an appointment (on certain days), planned parenthood, or go to your regular doctor/gynocologist. If you are sexually active at this age, you should be going to a gyno regulalrly anyway for tests.

Get yourself to a doctor as soon as you possibly can. Even if it turns out to not be an STD, you should get pain that severe checked out by your doctor ASAP. Don't mess around with your body, and the sooner you get diagnosed and treated, the better - for whatever it is, STD or not.

what am i supoose to do if i can't get to a doctor anytime soon. i've done asked my mom to make me an empointment and all she does is find things to push it away and say will do it at the end of the month and never does. i've been having these pains for awhile now but they just keep getting worse and new stuff just keeps adding to it. I also keep losing my hair which that could have nothin to do with it

This does not sound like an appendix problem. When you have an appendicitus attack it progresses quickly and it generally bursts within 24 hours. This sounds like something else, but it still sounds like it could be serious.

If your mom won't make an appointment, how about asking another family member or talking to your school nurse about it? They may be able to convince your parent(s) to get you to the doctor quicker.

i just moved to tx so i don't have any family here that would be able to help me. Me and my mom talked about it this morning and i was showing her werei got some more knots at (i have just way to many knots to count and i don't know where there coming from and it scared me) but my mom said that we were gonna wait for a couple of weeks before we go...because my dad is queiting is job and something about she wants to wait to get new insurance that way if there is something wrong with me she want have to switch it, but then she'll bring me to other doctor appointments that could be waited unlike this one.......... i know there is something wrong with my stomach i just have that feeling were you know your body and you know that something is wrong with it. the pain comes and goes but here lately it's almost everyday i have it....do you think that i should not have sex sense i'm feeling pain when we do.

Wow - you have irresponsible parents. I can see how they're trying to look after money - but if something doesn't feel right, you NEED to get to a doctor. Do they think that you're being dramatic and making this up? Look, don't ever let anyone tell you that "things are in your head." If something instinctively doesn't feel right, then trust it - get medical attention. Go to the school nurse. I think that you should stop having sex until you figure what this thing is. To tell you the truth, I would just get in a cab or take your car, and get yourself to urgent care. Tell them your parents won't take you to the doctor - don't even tell your parents. Just go and figure out money later. Have them send a bill to the house.

Look in the yellow pages. I'm sure that there must be a free clinic somewhere. It will have low-cost care. Get yourself there ASAP!

i've been really worried here for awhile and i've been trying to seek help from anywhere i can. One site i looked up last night just sent me a thing back it said

(DarkAngel: You probably have pelvic inflammatory disease, or PID. It is an STD, probably gonorrhea or chlamydia. It sounds like you have a pretty serious case; without prompt and proper treatment, you could end up sterile.

GO TO A HEALTH CARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY! I am responding on Sunday--but go today, even if you don't see this until the evening and if the only possibility is an emergency department or urgent care center.

Please don't mess around with this. Your ability to have children in the future may be at risk.

Post a follow-up message in the future to let me know how it goes. Good luck-- HHH, MD)

so right now i'm really freakin out, i don't know what to do, i know i need to get to a doctor real soon and i didn't want to have to bring this up to my boyfriend until i found out what was wrong cause i'm scared he might leave me, but he's all i can count on right now and i'm gonna see if he can take me...... thank ya'll for all your help

If he's any kind of boyfriend, he'll stand by you and help you out. Get him to take you to a doctor. As Annie24 said, find a free clinic (look under "womens health" or "pregnancy" in the phone book and go to the doctor right away. You don't want to risk your health. You can deal with the reaction from others later.

You need a doctor ASAP, that does sound like an STD but I won't name the one because I don't want to totally terrify you. The sooner you go the more likely a chance you have to recover from it. It doesn't matter if you have sex with 1 person or 100 it only takes one person unprotected to get a life long thing. Go to the doctor.

I would have to say either Gonoria (no idea how to spell that) or Clamydia. Other possibility would be PID Pelvic Inflammatory Disease that would cause extreme pain during sex, but not the bumps to my knowledge. Gono would cause skin bumps and unsure about pelvic pain. Could also be a combo of more than one. Like I said the sooner you see a doctor the better off you are, and don't forget to get the guy you are with tested and cured as well as anyone else you have been with or you will keep getting it back.

PID is generally cured with antibiotics, if it's one of the other two it's a life long thing. I hope for your sake it isn't those.

you may have kidney stones, an ulcer, a urinary tract infection, appendicitis, & the list goes on (none of those are STDs). stop stressing out right now. just go see a doctor.

all of those possible diagnoses occur within the organs around the stomach & pelvic region & have a lot to do with your digestion system. if i were you right now id eat healthy foods, drink plenty of cranberry juice & other fluids in attempts to clean out your system & seek medical attention.

wishing you all the best, keep us posted.

-DG724

If it does wind to be an STD - consider yourself lucky. Chlamydia and gonorrhoae are easily treatable with antibiotics - they are not life-long diseases. They are usually asymptomatic in women. I believe that 75% of women with chlamydia don't even know they have it. Men's plumbing is on the outside, so they can tell right away. But since our's is on the inside, we don't always get pain to tell us if something is wrong. Many women become infertile by the time they find out it's gonorrhoeae or chlamydia.

I really really think you should go ASAP. Yes, you're in school, but just ditch a few classes or something. It's your health - always keep your priorities straight. Go get a phone book, right now! Look up hospitals or urgent care or free clinics.

What I don't get is why aren't your parents taking this more seriously? Do your parents know that you are sexually active? The symptoms you're describing sound pretty serious to me. If it's bacterial, you have to keep in mind that bacteria can multiply exponentially. One bacterium can divide and grow into several million bacteria in just 24 hours. You don't want these things eating away at your ovaries or your fallopian tubes!!! If it's your appendix, it can rupture at any time. Now, I don't know if it's either of these things. I'm not a doctor. But yes, when it comes to infections, a few days can make a HUGE difference! Chlamydia, for example, is the #1 cause of infertility worldwide.

For example, if certain bacteria enter your bloodstream, you can die of septic shock within 12 hours!!! Not that this is your problem, but what I am trying to highlight is that time is of the essense.

But, none of us here are doctors (as far as I know). So go to one, right away!!!! PLEASE!